Solid Surfaces such as Corian, Hi Macs, Staron, Hanex, Durat, Avonite and Tristone are not new products to the market place, however, sometimes the extent of their potential as a material to choose is not recognised. So why opt for a Solid Surface over other hard surface choices such as marble, granite, engineered stone, stone and wood?
- Solid Surfaces can be seamlessly jointed, so that any joins are inconspicuous.
- Resilient and durable
- Non Porous.
- Does not need sealing
- Environmentally friendly
- Homogenous- consistency of colour throughout the sheet and cannot delaminate.
- Versatile – can be machined and shaped into almost any design- we at BSF have the ability to thermoform three dimensionally creating even greater possibilities.
- Temperature resistant
- Hygienic as the materials are impervious to germs and liquid, making them easier to keep clean.
- Ideal for use anywhere- the home, the office, hospitals, schools, universities, the list is endless.
- Covered by ten year warranty.
- Attractive in appearance with over 600 available finishes – and an ever growing range.
For more information please take a look at our website, www.bsfsolidsurfaces.com where you can see projects we have been involved with and the materials we offer.
If you are interested in talking to us about your projects, or need some advice, literature or samples, please get in touch with us on 01277 263603 or drop us a line to [email protected].