As everything we make is handcrafted and made to measure there is no such thing as a typical lead time. However, as we evaluate each project on its merits and constraints of our clients this can be influenced by a number of factors, such as:
- Material type and colour chosen
- What is to be produced: reception desk, teapoints, kitchen countertops, walling, bars, etc
- Are sinks required?
- Is thermoforming for curved shapes and sizes required
- What is the size of the project (number of floors/kitchens/areas etc)
- How much material will be needed?
- Stock availability of the material chosen
- What is the timeframe you actually require?
We will take all of these aspects into consideration and respond with a realistic and truthful answer so you, and we, can plan your project effectively.
For more information please take a look at our website, www.bsfsolidsurfaces.com where you can see projects we have been involved with and the materials we offer.
If you are interested in talking to us about your projects, or need some advice, literature or samples, please get in touch with us on 01277 263603 or drop us a line to [email protected].